





















We just got back from our super fun trip to Disneyland! It was Hayden's 1st ever trip and he had a blast! We went with Uncle Richie, Auntie Megan, and Cousin Becca-Boo. Hayden was brave and went on a lot of rides but when it came to Dumbo he was a little chicken. He managed to go on it but only with Daddy holding him tight the whole way. Hayden got to meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Aladdin, Sulley from Monsters Inc., Handy Manny, Tigger, Goofey, Mr. Incredible and....hmmmm I am sure there were more but that's all I can remember now. :) We all had a wonderful time and on Sunday I turned 28 years old....yikes I am really getting up there! We all agree that the funniest moment of the trip hands down was on the first day when we were walking down Main Street and everyone was pointing and laughing at us and we look down and Hayden's shorts had fallen around his ankles! LOL! Poor baby he was still walking though! Hehehehe I just love that kid!
1 comment:
looks like you guys had a blast! love the crooked smile, and fred with his "i'm too cool to be standing by a big F" look hahaha
Post a Comment